
Yep. Here we go again. Crap.
There they are at your doorstep looking totally adorable, asking if you'd like to buy Satan's goodies.
THESE are the Devil.Thin Mints.
THESE are the Devil's advocates.Here's how it always goes down..
...And there you have it.If you were on the weight-loss-new-healthier you-new-years-resolution- band-wagon...you now, have not only fallen off, but are now being run over and trampled by it.
Sure, you try to say, I'll just buy one box...or two...OK three, but that is my limit!!! The next thing you know, the bagger boy is not only loading groceries into your car, but girl scout cookies as well and your trunk ends up looking like this...

What we need is a Strategic Avoidance Plan...or S.A.P. for short, since that is what I am when I buy these blasted things
First I thought hiding out on a deserted island this time of year would suffice...but some one has already tried that with no success...
Leaving me no other choice but to hire Senator Palpatine as my guard...if you have any S.A.P. ideas...please, for the love of all that is good and skinny...PLEASE share!!!...In the meantime, I'll be hanging out with the senator.


13 comments:
Mmmmm...cookies. It's the Caramel deLites (used to be Samoas) that I can't say no to. I love how we convince ourselves that "it's for a good cause" as if that makes them less fattening or something.
That is some funny stuff!
Are you kidding? It is my favorite time of the year! I justify all of the over-indulgence by telling myself that it only happens once a year. It seems to work for me! By the way, if you have any connections, let me know...ha ha
aw man, i thought you meant you were selling them. now i'm bummed.
You just have to tell yourself that your eating them for a good cause right? :)
Oh my word, Stephanie--you are freakin hilarious!! I loved this post and I agree: Girl Scout Cookies are Satan's goodies. And he employs the Girls Scouts to do his bidding!! :) Thanks for the laugh--you are one hilarious woman.
Have you noticed that they get smaller every year? Pretty soon they will just be cookie vitamins.
That's so funny - but the sad thing is that I would love to buy some but I never have any girl scouts come to my door. I don't think they exist in Utah?
You are hilarious! I don't even like girl scout cookies (though Ryan loves em) so am never tempted to buy. Sorry cute girls, it's just not in our budget!! Am I cold, or what? It's probably cus I still don't have girls that age. I'm sure someday I'll succumb.
Thanks for the smiles...do I ever need them today!
the girl scouts don't come to our house anymore, not since "the incident"
I'd love to have some of Satan's goodies but the devil"s advocates don't come to my house.
we are suckers for em too. i can't say no to the minty goodness of those devil thin mints. i also love those samoas, love, love them. this post was HILARIOUS by the way. also, what was the "incident" carey speaks of? i'm very curious...
Hey thanks! I already had you added from my mom's!! I am so excited to have another!! Did you check Out Zach and his wifes blog?
Post a Comment