WOW! That almost made me cry. How important it really is to set a good example. You never know who is watching you or what kind of impact you will have on others. You are such a well-balanced blogger Steph. Keep it up.
I saw it the other day, but thanks for posting it, it was good to watch again. I pulled out my "Standing for Something" book to read again. I think our FHE Monday will be on the 6 "Be's". Such a good man.
I loved that, thanks! I think we are going to start reading from his "Stand a Little Taller" book, then we can read something he said every day of the year. I love your background! I'm leaving mine that way it is! I can't believe how long that took me to figure out!
4 comments:
WOW! That almost made me cry. How important it really is to set a good example. You never know who is watching you or what kind of impact you will have on others. You are such a well-balanced blogger Steph. Keep it up.
I saw it the other day, but thanks for posting it, it was good to watch again. I pulled out my "Standing for Something" book to read again. I think our FHE Monday will be on the 6 "Be's". Such a good man.
I loved that, thanks! I think we are going to start reading from his "Stand a Little Taller" book, then we can read something he said every day of the year. I love your background! I'm leaving mine that way it is! I can't believe how long that took me to figure out!
i love that-it was so heartfelt and sweet. thats awesome.
Post a Comment