Monday, January 7, 2008

Baby it's cold outside...in Switzerland...

I am not a fan of the cold.


Which is why I am glad that I am not living in the town of Versoix, Switzerland by Leman Lake...cause..dang!


That is not OK.








Seriously....how do you explain this to your insurance agent?..."I was just trying to get into my car.... with a hammer, and that's why it's all dented..."

6 comments:

Jan said...

This sounds very intriguing but I am not getting the pictures! Dagnabbit!

Hacking it up said...

Sorry---I'm a computer idiot remember? Lance told me what i did wrong, and I believe it is now fixed!

Jan said...

OK, now I see the pics -- amazing. Takes me back to my days growing up in the frozen North. Don't care to repeat that!

Fantastic Five said...

ew, that does not look fun. i am glad that i am a texan!

hoLLy said...

i agree with candice-i'm so glad i'm in texas! the pictures are beautiful though. when we went to niagra falls, there were benches and staircases that looked like that. i thought it was pretty, but i also though-i'm glad i don't live here!

hoLLy said...

"thought" is what i meant to write in the last comment-not "though." just had to clarify:)