Thursday, January 17, 2008

Crappy job


On my way to pick up Wyatt from pre-school today, I was stopped at a red light behind a truck that said "We scoop poop! Where business is piling up!" First, I thought," Why would you advertise that?" Then I thought, "Why don't people scoop their own poop?"Seriously...Are people really that lazy that they hire someone else to scoop their pets poop? How about make your kids go out there and do it like they PROMISED they would if you got them the blasted animal?The only reason I can think of that you would actually need someone to come and scoop poop for you is if you've got a herd of elephants or dinosaurs romping around your backyard.

It gets better! They have apparel!
I'm thinkin' this would be good for next years white elephant party...

This is the back of the shirt

Now we're talkin'! These guys would be very useful at a parade!
I guess it's just nice to know that there's a job out there for everyone...even if it's a crappy one! :)

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Hee! You crack me up. :) Can you imagine working there? Oh mama--that seems like the worst job ever. Even when I see people carrying their dog's poop as they walk down the street--it makes me cringe!

Unknown said...

you should come look at our backyard and you'd know why peopl hire out for poop scooping. If there was someone in our area that did it I'd pay them cold hard cash to come do it!

Hacking it up said...

Angie--that's why you have Clayton!! Wait! Remember the kid problems in your backyard?...Start bombing them with those little goodies...

Jan said...

Poop scoopers -- yuk!! Although I am grateful for those who (as Kristi says) carry off their own dog poop. That's truly the grossest thing ever -- but I"m glad they do it. Yet another reason we will never have a dog.