I'm going to start teaching a parenting class. I find that when you have visual aids, it really helps people catch the vision of what you're trying to get them to understand. I thought I'd share a few with you:










Pretty good eh? I expect Dr. Phil and Oprah will be calling any moment begging for me to share this valuable info on their shows....oh! There's the phone!

11 comments:
Oh my gosh, that has got to be one of the funniest e-mails that Doug has sent out. I think I need to post that around my house, just for reminders to babysitters and what not. Cause you never know what someone might think is o.k. I guess I better go get Abby out of the dryer now.
You mean you are not supposed to do that to your kids? Uh-oh...um I better go check my kids...
i haven't literally laughed out loud at a blog post in a while-that was seriously HILARIOUS! i gotta get joey in here.
hilarious!!! love that!
Shoot...those would have REALLY been helpful about 6 months ago Steph!!
Yeah, I actually had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard, those were pretty good! There are those out there though that might actually be that retarded!
Where do you get this great stuff?
dang, i wish i would have known this when my kids were babies!
Sign me up for that class!
You're nuts. Still laughing - -out loud.
Oh my gosh, I love you!! Every post is making me pee my pants. Thank goodness for you and your blog, woman. This was awesome!!!
Post a Comment