Friday, January 25, 2008

Napoleon Spider-mite

My friend Kristi
had this on her blog, it is flippin' sweet! Spidey has got some sweet dancin' skills!



4 comments:

hoLLy said...

i love this video! a couple of years ago i saw this one but it had different music and some extra dance moves. i guess they napoleoned it up. it really does look like napoleons style. hey, maybe jon heder was the guy they modeled it after!!!! ok, calm down holly. it probably wasn't...

Hacking Highlights said...

Very funny! I showed this to Ethan and Ireland and they both said, "I bet that is Chase dressed up like Spiderman dancing in front of a white wall." Ha Ha!! Go Chase Go!!
By the way, Lance's spice rack story is great! I can never think of anything for Scott so I can relate!

Fantastic Five said...

people are bored...

Kristi said...

Work it Spidey...Own it!! :)