Chase scouting update:
Chase has received a plethera of awards the last couple of months...I am behind. I am also not too accomplished in the scout jargon and stuff...but I do know that he got a bunch of yellow beads,some silver and gold arrow points, and a bunch of belt loops Here he is receiving the "collection" belt loop. What did he collect? Key chains from everywhere we've been in the last year. He's got quite the collection!
Chase has received a plethera of awards the last couple of months...I am behind. I am also not too accomplished in the scout jargon and stuff...but I do know that he got a bunch of yellow beads,some silver and gold arrow points, and a bunch of belt loops Here he is receiving the "collection" belt loop. What did he collect? Key chains from everywhere we've been in the last year. He's got quite the collection!



7 comments:
Hooray Chase! Scout it up buddy :) he's a cutie, that one.
That just reminded me that I have a bunch of arrowheads around here somewhere that I still haven't sewn onto Bronson's shirt. Where are those things!
Yay for Chase! What a cute boy he is -- and i love that Lance (as always) is up to his eyeballs in what his kids are doing. You guys are awesome.
great job! scouting rocks the hizouse! :) i can't wait until i have a little boy scout of my own. for now, joey will just have to do.
yahoo, scout on chase!
Yeah for Chase! And with all the cool places you guys are always traveling to I bet his collection is awsome!
Way to go Chase!! Keychains are cool. I used to collect spoons from where we visited when I was a kid.... Well, my mom did. Anyways, great job to the parents as well. They must be pretty cool people.
Post a Comment