Friday, January 25, 2008

Withdrawls


I give up!!! I have looked EVERYWHERE!!!! They do not sell Cinnamon Bears in Texas. This is extremely annoying to me. I am always reminded of the lack of the bears , particularly at this time of year because all of the Valentines candy comes out. They sell sugar-coated cinnamon hearts, and if I'm lucky, I can find cinnamon lips...but they're just not the same. :(


Whenever we visit Utah, I always stock up. Especially on the chocolate covered cinnamon bears at Macy's. You can find them in the bulk section....I miss them. If any of you out there love me at all....send me some cinnamon bears...regular, or chocolate covered...either is fine!!! I just need some!!! Meanwhile, I'll be writing a letter to our Govenor letting him know about this problem...clearly he is not aware of the gross lack of cinnamon bears in our country....I mean state (a little humor for you Texans..) otherwise, we'd have cinnamon bears more readily available...

12 comments:

Jan said...

Chocolate covered cinnnamon bears??? Wow! When you get some, I want to try one!!

hoLLy said...

I've never had these before. They sound yummy. If I see any up here in the Dallas area, I'll grab them for you! I think I have your mailing address somewhere.

Unknown said...

Don't worry Steph I'll hook you up...Clayton and I will make it our mission this weekend to get a package sent to you ASAP :)

Anonymous said...

I am not a huge cinnamon bear fan, but cover them in chocolate and I can't get enough. Do you have a Sweet Factory there (usually in malls)? The one we have in our mall has both plain and chocolate covered. Good luck!

Chelsey said...

We'll send some Steph, in fact I was already planning on it because Anna colored a picture for every person in your family and we need to get that in the mail. So we will send it all together!

andrea said...

Sounds like you might be drowning in cinnamon bears....I was at Macey's earlier today, and guess what I got for you?!

Now to actually get to the post office and get them sent off....

Kellie said...

Just yesterday - I was at Maceys and I bought a whole bag full of choc. covered cinn. bears and they are hiding in my car so I can eat them all myself!!! I wish I could share with you.

andrea said...

...before I eat them all!

Those chocolate ones....mmm...addictive....and they aren't as gooey/sticky as the regular ones, so they aren't causing issues with the braces...

So yes, Okay, I admit it, I am eating your cinnamon bears! But I will send the majority to you.

Hacking it up said...

You never know who your true friends are until you ask for chocolate covered cinnamon bears --you guys are the BEST!!! I love you all!!!

100 Percent Cottam said...

ooh, that sounds deeelish. i'll try to swing by macey's when i'm there in a couple of weeks!

Fantastic Five said...

all those who think they have steph address - it has changed to 8137 ladera verde. i want to make sure that those bears get to the right person. you can thank me later for the info.

Hacking it up said...

nice try Candice...I was going to share with you, but now.....