Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!! 2008!!!


Happy New Year!!! 2008!!!

The image ���http://www.howdopeoplegetrich.com/Images/Times%20Square.jpg��� cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

A tradition I've had every year since I was little is watching Dick Clark's rockin' Eve, and watching the Times Square ball drop. This year marked the 100th anniversary of the ball dropping tradition, and so the Crystal New Years Ball got a make-over! It's very colorful and sparkly!

We didn't have a crystal ball to drop, but we had a plethera of noise and mess makers...
We had our own celebration at home with our good buddies the Fullers!

First we pigged out on chocolate and cheese fondue....my favorite thing to dip was the spoon...

What?....Is there something in my teeth?...

2008's New Years Royalty
And last, but not least...the New Years Kiss...Candice wasn't so sure she was up for it...
But Steve,.. that Casanova,...prevailed
And Candice finally gave in :)


Lance didn't have to work as hard to get his :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow Steph, you need to have a disclaimer before you post icky graphic pictures of people makin' out....I mean c'mon! :)

Jan said...

Lots of romance happening in the Hacking home, it seems.

hoLLy said...

ooh la la

Anonymous said...

SLUUURP!
I am having flashbacks/nightmares of hiking Timp with you two when you were engaged!

Anonymous said...

I'm having flashbacks/nightmares of hiking the back of Timp when you two were engaged! SLUUURP!