Here we are at Ice! The ice sculpture exhibit at the Gaylord Hotel...dang it's cold!
Pretending to be Inuits, as we check out the living conditions in the igloo..I'm really glad I'm not an Eskimo...
It was hard keeping track of which gold-parka kids belonged to us...I don't know how the Eskimos do it....
The whole riding in a one-horse-open-sleigh-thing is way over rated...brrr!

I especially like this little doll-face!


Maybe not marching,...but dancing with Penguins
The Polar Express has got nothing over this slick train!...All aboard!
The Polar Express has got nothing over this slick train!...All aboard!
Through the snowy, very cold, but sparkly and pretty tunnel too.....
The Ice castle room! Yes, last, but not least, the ice slide!
The Ice castle room! Yes, last, but not least, the ice slide!
There's a bit of a line....in fact, there were a couple of kids that tried to butt in front of us, but Steve kicked them down the stairs...that'll show 'em!
Here comes Wyatt!
Here comes Wyatt!
Next Chase!...then the battery to the camera died, so, believe me when I tell you we all went down.... :)




4 comments:
Looks fun!
we plan on checkin that place out next year(when cali is a bit older). it looks awesome!
we need to do this - -with our kids living practically next door it's lame that we haven't done it yet. I blame the crutches!
okay, so i look like i weigh 300 pounds in that picture! you have to tell people that my purse was tucked in my jacket, therefor adding another roll of fake fat to the real ones.
it was a blast. really amazing that they can do all that with ice. i will have to tell you about green food coloring and where it is manufactured. they put it in that ice, wink!
Post a Comment