Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Holiday wrap-up!

Well, I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas and New years holiday! We had lots o' fun! So as not to bore you, I'll just summarize the last week ....Christmas Eve DAY, Lauren helped me make truffles...Mmmmmm!


Madi, and Chase had the throw-ups...eww...but rested all day, and were good to go by Christmas day!
Christmas Eve dinner...Wyatt is WAY ready for the prayer..check him out at the end of the table! :)

Christmas Morning! Hooray!! Despite Mom and Dad's threats that Santa wasn't going to come to our house...he did!!!
There was much happiness and rejoicing throughout the house...
Everyone's wildest dreams came true!...
And Wyatt got a big boy bike!!!...it all took about 10 mins....

Christmas day was nice! We were able to call and talk to all of our family, while we sat around in our jammies all day playing games... and eating...

9 comments:

Kristi said...

Merry Christams to you! It looks like you had a good one. That stinks that Madi and Chase were sick, but hooray for not being sick on Christmas day. :)

100 Percent Cottam said...

looks like a merry one, for sure! hooray for wyatt's big boy bike.

Kellie said...

Yeah! I've been waiting and watching for a new post. I can't believe how blogs rule my life now!

Lauren is so dang pretty! Is she as sweet as she looks? Tell me she has her moments like my Maddie does.

Don't you love how it takes 2-3 months to prepare for Christmas and it's over in about 10 minutes flat? Then it feels like a 2-3 month cleanup

Unknown said...

Hey Steph,
It looks like Christmas at your house was a success, it's funny how it's over so quickly after all the planning and decorating and excitment!
I'm glad that Madi and Chase were feeling better by the morning I don't think there is anything worse than having kids sick on Christmas morning!

Hacking it up said...

Yes Kellie...Lauren has her moments...when she's nice...:) She is actually a very sweet girl, everyone loves her...but yes, she is very 13...'nuf said....

Anonymous said...

Looks like a blast. I'm glad Santa made it to Texas. Happy New Year to all of you.

Nat said...

Very fun to see all the cute pictures. You guys have been busy the last little while! I love that you guys are always doing fun things as a family, you all seem so close to one another, it's great!

hoLLy said...

Merry Christmas Hacking family! We had sick stuff on Christmas too. Not the puking kind, the thick booger kind. TOO MUCH INFORMATION! sorry.

Jan said...

Looks like a beautiful Christmas! Glad the throw-ups didn't last and that everyone had a lovely time.