I just ordered these t-shirts for me and my girls...I love them! I got me and Madi pink and a green one for Lauren...but it also comes in yellow. You can get one too! They're at cafepress


What all's goin' on in Texas!


Posted by
Hacking it up
at
3:56 PM
6 comments:
those are awesome! i'll be placing an order shortly. . .
Cute stuff! I can totally see you and your girls in them. Love it.
i say we buy 4 so we can wear them on date night. that isn't geeky at all!
very cute - somebody had a good idea. why can't i come up with this stuff?
Those are great! I love cafepress. That is where my girls got several "Twilight" t-shirts/sweatshirts/hats. Wear them proudly.
Those are flippin sweet t-shirts, Steph! :) You will look adorable. I need to check out this website!!
Post a Comment