Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Jane! Jane! Jane!



I am so excited! My friend Kristi,
informed me of the upcoming PBS Masterpiece Theatre ,Jane Austen Marathon starting January13th!!!
you can checkout the preview and airing dates at PBS
Only Jane can heal the empty, post-holiday depression of winter...
(That was rather Jane-ish don't you think?...especially when stated with an English accent!)

14 comments:

Kellie said...

Yeah! I must forward this good news!!!

andrea said...

Yep...I already made the "reminder" set for Sunday's show, and when I informed Ron last week of my upcoming Sunday plans, he just rolled his eyes! Too bad, so sad! I've sat through too many of his alien, blow em up, or just downright dumb comedy's(?)...it's my turn now baby!!! Hooray for Jane Austen! I may need to watch my versions of P&P and S&S this week to help the wait along!

100 Percent Cottam said...

can't wait for the new persuasion! that's my fave.

Anonymous said...

Isn't this exciting. I've been looking forward to this for a while. Masterpiece Theatre is my favorite. My family is equally excited--not. Hooray for Jane!

Jan said...

I'm such a dork -- I have to admit (quietly, I guess) I haven't seen any of these.

Hacking Highlights said...

Thanks for the information!! I will definitely watch! Scott will get some good snoozing time. I think he's fallen asleep every single time I've put in Emma (and that is more than a few times!). Well, we all know he's missing out! What's wrong with these men? Who doesn't love a romantic movie?

Kristi said...

I am SOOO excited. And I love that you love Jane Austen! And how very Jane Austen are you: what with your English accent and your clever writing :) We'll definitely have to make a girls night of it some time soon!!

Anonymous said...

I also wanted to say that I am so excited for a new version of Persuasion. But have you seen the 1995 (I think) version? It is heavenly.

Bethany said...

Hi Cuz!!! Melissa told me about your blog, so I'm checking it out and adding you to my page. I'm going to get her doing this too. Um, ignore my most recent blog...it's a bit of a Debbie Downer!!! I'm glad I can check in with you now. I loved reading your Thanksgiving blog and seeing my Aunts and Uncles playing the Wii...classic!!! Love you!!!

Barb Elder said...

My Carlie who is 14 LOVES Jane and this will be great fun for her and I to watch together. Thanks for posting this!

Natalie Scott said...

Can't wait!

hoLLy said...

that line sounded awesome said in an english accent:) i love love jane austen too!

andrea said...

Where ARE you? Is everything okay?!

Lance said...

ZZZZZZZZZZZ.....