Hey steph, just replying to your comment. I work at a residential treatment center from 3-7am three nights a week. So if you'll notice, almost all of my postings are in the middle of the night. That is when I get my time to do my blogging. Believe me if I could have been in bed I would have!!!
Why to make Bill and I day what a riot even better would be at the family reunion. Tell you mom its her turn this year. yes I have started my bedroom I just have the moldings and closet doors to paint white and next Sat your Dad is coming up to help Bill, put up the crown molding. it wasn't as easy as you said and it doesn't look as good as yours, but then your are a profesional and I just a old lady... hahaha. It really does look neat with the blue and brown. I will poost it as soon as its done.. Can you believe I started a blog. I don't know quite what I am doing but I guess I will learn.
Holy Crap, Steph!! Where do you find these videos?! That made me laugh out loud. I love it!! Can I come over for FHE whenever you do this? The Hackings know how to hold a real FHE :)
oh my gosh! that was so freakin funny. i was laughing out loud and wondering why it is that those asian's know how to party harder than us boring americans. they always know how to have a good time....i think they have a special ingredient in their rice. maybe crack...
I would love to see the look on Lance's face with a huge rubber band around his face. Maybe you could mix it up and hang something different from the string. i.e. carrots, green beans, cauliflower- you know. All the stuff kids love.
9 comments:
Looks like a blast. Please video it when you do!
That was so funny! Yeah, I would love to see your family night video after that one!
Hey steph, just replying to your comment. I work at a residential treatment center from 3-7am three nights a week. So if you'll notice, almost all of my postings are in the middle of the night. That is when I get my time to do my blogging. Believe me if I could have been in bed I would have!!!
That was so funny! I lvoe your blog and check in all the time to see what's going in Texas!
Why to make Bill and I day what a riot even better would be at the family reunion. Tell you mom its her turn this year. yes I have started my bedroom I just have the moldings and closet doors to paint white and next Sat your Dad is coming up to help Bill, put up the crown molding. it wasn't as easy as you said and it doesn't look as good as yours, but then your are a profesional and I just a old lady... hahaha. It really does look neat with the blue and brown. I will poost it as soon as its done.. Can you believe I started a blog. I don't know quite what I am doing but I guess I will learn.
Holy Crap, Steph!! Where do you find these videos?! That made me laugh out loud. I love it!! Can I come over for FHE whenever you do this? The Hackings know how to hold a real FHE :)
I'm so glad you found that! Cody and I were laughing so hard! That is hilarious!
oh my gosh! that was so freakin funny. i was laughing out loud and wondering why it is that those asian's know how to party harder than us boring americans. they always know how to have a good time....i think they have a special ingredient in their rice. maybe crack...
I would love to see the look on Lance's face with a huge rubber band around his face. Maybe you could mix it up and hang something different from the string. i.e. carrots, green beans, cauliflower- you know. All the stuff kids love.
Post a Comment