WOW. What a long Christmas break! What a loooooooong Christmas break!!!!! Today the kids went back to school! :) NOW, I MIGHT be able to clean up this house!...or I could just go lie on the couch, watch soap operas and eat bon bons to celebrate having the house to myself again! :)
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
School is Back in!!!!
WOW. What a long Christmas break! What a loooooooong Christmas break!!!!! Today the kids went back to school! :) NOW, I MIGHT be able to clean up this house!...or I could just go lie on the couch, watch soap operas and eat bon bons to celebrate having the house to myself again! :)
Posted by
Hacking it up
at
8:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yay for the kids being back in school. I was always torn when that happened -- thrilled, but a little bit sad too.
I can't believe you guys were still out of school. My kids went back last Thursday!
I vote for bon bons!!! :) So glad school is back in! Brinley didn't feel quite the same way as I did about it, though...
Post a Comment