Thursday, January 17, 2008

No Hablo Espanol...


Conor came home from school yesterday with a paper from his Spanish class. It was divided into two columns. One side is labeled "me gusta" the other was labeled "no me gusta".I asked Conor, "What does me gusta mean?". He replied," I like". OK let's see what ya wrote here:

Me gusta

Me gusta video games (I already knew that)

Me gusta my life (This one made me happy)

Me gusta mom (I knew he was my favorite! Although I can guarantee that I was not on this side of the list the other day...)

Me gusta great white sharks (O.K.)

No me gusta

No me gusta grease (Not sure where this came from...must have just come from the school cafeteria..)

No me gusta shots (Clearly he is still mad at the Dr.)

No me gusta cherries (Lance put a couple of Marischino cherries in his lunch that day because he wanted to try them....guess he won't do that again...)

No me gusta getting eaten (I asked him "Eaten by what? Has this happened before?" He said ,"I don't like to get eaten by great white sharks!!!". I said," Then I suggest you take them off of your me gusta list....")

Funny little man!I love the things our kids say and do to bring us joy in our lives!...it keeps us from wringing their necks later when they're being stinks! :)


7 comments:

Unknown said...

He's so cute! Are they really teaching kids spanish these days? that's pretty cool! Apparently though you need to keep him away from grease and great whites :)

Kellie said...

That is priceless.

Jan said...

He's so doggone cute! What a funny little man he is.

Kristi said...

He's adorable! I love that he made that list.

Carey said...

Oh my gosh, he's so cute! Here's what Jaxson said today: He came home mad at his school teacher and said, "I don't know what kind of boyfriend she has, but he must be a drunk one!" I have no idea where that came from, but I laughed out loud.

100 Percent Cottam said...

what a cute boy! and a smartie, too, putting mama on the nice list! ;)

Fantastic Five said...

that picture of conner is the best. that one needs to be framed.