This year the Daddy / Daughter Campout was held at Pedernales State Park...which is only 45 minutes from our house. It's a beautiful place and the girls had a great time with their dad...yes, Lance really was there, he just ended up being the one to take all of the pictures....I told him it really is OK to ask someone for help, by asking them to take a picture of him WITH his daughters at the DADDY /DAUGHTER campout...maybe next year! :)
They really had a good turnout, and everyone had a good time!!
Lauren, burning Marshmallows...personally, I like them best that way....
They really had a good turnout, and everyone had a good time!!
Lauren, burning Marshmallows...personally, I like them best that way....
Madi demonstrating the proper way to apply Marshmallows to the roasting stick, so that they don't fall into the fire when they catch on fire....
The Whole gang...except for Lance again...who is taking the picture...

2 comments:
That's exactly how it is when Dave goes on the Father and Sons outing - EVERY year. I've yet to get a picture of the two of them together.
this was so much for them. my girls had a blast with yours. they were more "mothers" than "daughters" to my girls that weekend.
Post a Comment