Although Candice mentioned she recognized me by my haircut (see post below), she and Steve now claim it was just my huge muscles.
I wasn't so sure, so I dug up a recent photo of me (I'm on the right).
Sure enough, the hair looks great and I've got one hot bod. Boy, I just look mean and ready to rumble!
I tell ya what, you don't ever want to look in your rear-view mirror and see that coming after you!
Steph is sure a lucky gal!
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
I guess it wasn't my haircut afterall
Posted by
Lance
at
12:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
WOW. I had no idea how lucky I was.
You are lucky. More than any of us knew, I guess! Whew!! hee hee!
Oh.
My.
Wow, Steph is lucky:) This post cracked me up. Not only was it hilarious, but Nacho Libre is one of my favorite movies! Joey's too.
Post a Comment