
There once was a girl, who loved M&M's.
The ones with the peanuts inside.
She felt if she couldn't have some each day,
She'd probably shrivel and die.
To avoid such a fate, her fine handsome man,
bought her a years supply.
But now they are gone...they didn't last long,
"Now what will I do?", she sighed.....
Yep, that's right...a years supply lasted a whoppin' 9 months....NO, I DID NOT EAT THEM ALL MYSELF!!!! ....I shared.. :) Maybe Santa will bring me some more...but it will probably be better for my New Year's resolution to lose weight if he didn't....
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Ode to Peanut M&M's
Posted by
Hacking it up
at
3:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Nice going Steph! But food storage is meant to rotate...you know, replace with new as you use the old....then you'd never have known that you went through your year's supply in a mere 9 months! ;o)
Questions though....exactly how many pounds of peanut m&m's do you need for a year's supply...or in your case, nine months?!
man alive, i've never known anyone to love peanut m&m's like you do. it's truly a special relationship! :)
I agree with the above comment about rotating your food storage -- so you did OK. It's just that Lance needed to replenish the stock so that the roatation could continue.
Lets be completely honest....they would have lasted 3 months at this house and NO I WOULD NOT HAVE SHARED!
I love your great love of all things Peanut M&Ms (& rice?)!!! I think 9 months is actually a really long time (especially if you shared!) to make those suckers last!!
I too have a passion for peanut M&M's.
Steph, I found your blog on the Tami Trans blog. It's fun to see your family. You are still beautiful!
You didn't eat them yourself, we ate at least 2 bags! And I can personally remember at least 3 more bags that you ever so selflessly gave away at the theatre. You far deserve another supply, yet again. Have you been naughty or nice?
Post a Comment