Thursday, November 8, 2007

Basketball Babe

Announcing!! CSMS has a new player on their team!!! Lauren made the 7th grade basketball team!! The only thing is, she has to be at school by 6:50 every morning for practice ....and anyone who knows Lauren, knows that that will, by far, be her biggest challenge!! But so far she's done great! Not to mention, she has an awesome dad who drops her off.. :) Way to go Lauren!!

6 comments:

andrea said...

Congrats Lauren!

I can completely commiserate with the early morning thing....ugh, I wish I could sleep in too!

Have fun going to all those games. Let us know how she does.

Anonymous said...

We are very proud of you being able to get up that early!!! Oh yeah, we are proud but not surprised you made the team.

Seriously, we are very proud of you in all that you have and continue to accomplish.

100 Percent Cottam said...

rock on lauren! that girl has more talents! not to mention her extreme cuteness!

Jan said...

and yay for Lauren too!! She's awesome. I think she is wonderful!

Fantastic Five said...

Lauren, you are so cool. you are going to be one of those girls that has talent AND is pretty. really not fair! b-ball is the best...

Unknown said...

Lauren,
We are so proud of you! Clayton was very very impressed and says that he's not surprised at all.

Way to go!