I must admit, with Steph's previous disdain of computers, I didn't think she would take to blogging. Boy was I wrong! However, after watching her, and seen the blogs of some of our friends, I've reached a few conclusions:
1) You girls do a TON of amazing things! Concerts, Zoo, Parties, Decorating, Shopping - all usually involving family and friends. Last week, after much training, I increased my TV remote control - channel changing rate (RC-CCR) from 68-72 channels per minute. Certainly no small task, but it pales in comparison :P
2) Steph is truly incredible. She elevates existence to living. It's great for me to see another avenue for her to share her skills and humor (but not her M&Ms) and I'm glad all of you get to see that.
Luv you sweety!
- L
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Here's to you Steph!
Posted by
Lance
at
11:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Wow, what a sweetheart you continue to be Lance! We all knew when you started going after Steph back in the Center Ward that she was getting herself a great catch!
I must say I'm the out-lier in that "amazing things" item in your post. Nothing amazing happening here except surviving life! You were just being nice to not point it out though!
As for the 2nd item, I am also LOVING that Steph is blogging now. I have realized in the past few years how much I missed having her around....now it is much better! Her humor and expressions brighten my day, and she seems a bit closer than, what is it, 2000 miles?!
Loving' the blog-life!!!
By the way...check my blog...I tagged you on my "motherhood" post....
that steph is pretty amazing, isn't she? i don't know how she manages to do it all, with such style, and make it look so easy! :)
Steph is wonderful. Utterly and completely. She really is. I loved the way you put it -- elevates existing to living. And that's exactly what she does. We are all lucky to know her.
Steph is the best!
She's a rockin mama, and I envy her many talents!!
You guys are all very nice, but you need to remember that I've got some dang good friends as examples!!! I've got a pretty Awesome hubby too! :)
Stephanie you do rock!! You hav eone fun sense of humor and a sense of style love, too! I love reading your blog and finding out the goods :)
what a sweet post! and true. i didn't know you guys for too long but i remember steph(and you too lance) being so nice to us. and you guys are just so funny. i'll never forget when i had that nursery breakdown(good times!) and she gave me a hug. :)
Post a Comment