Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Washington D.C.

Cooling our feet after walking all over creation....The Smithsonian"castle", Thw white House, and Lance and Bros. Scott and Chad at Lincoln Memorial.
A funny story about the White House... It is of course heavily guarded, there are snipers all over the roof, and security guards all around the perimeter fences...Lance walks up to one of these particular security guards and says," So, these fences don't seem like that big-a-deal...what stops someone from just hopping over it and running up there?"...By this time, I'm annoyed that I'm not close enough to Lance to smack him up the side of the head..and thinking...how am I going to run away with all of these kids by myself, while they're arresting Lance for threatening the integrity of the White House ...they take that stuff seriously ya know...anywhoo...the security guard folded his arms across his chest answered "Me"Lance started laughing, and by this time, I made my way over to him, so I could pull his ear,and say ,"Come on you dork!"...I don't think the security guard thought that it was funny...


No comments: