
Last night the boys got to bed to late to read a story so I thought I'd settle them down telling them a made-up story with the lights off. I put on my very slow and sing-song voice ("It's not what you say, it's how you say it") and begin:
"Once upon a time. A long time ago in a land where the sun always shines and it's never dark..."
Conor then says: "Dad. This story is B-O-R-I-N-G boring."
Hmm. Not sure what's worse. That I'm boring, or that my 6 yr old thinks he needs to literally spell it out for me. "Become as a little child?" Certainly would be a very honest place :P
Thursday, November 22, 2007
B-O-R-I-N-G
Posted by
Lance
at
2:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I started reading your blog entries and I fell asleep a little.. :)
Oh my gosh, I love you guys...
Conor! I love that boy. He's a smart one for sure. I'm cracking up at this.
Post a Comment