Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Mysterious Ticking noise...

This is my kids favorite...we watch it all the time, and it never stops being funny to us....probably because after watching it, they act it out over and over again...Wyatt's got Dumbledors part down perfectly, and Conor's got Harry Potters down to a science, including the arm-flailing body movements,I do a pretty darn good Ron, and Chase is an excellent Snape...The girls like to do Hermione...it's quite entertaining!...a great family home evening play....;)


3 comments:

Kristi said...

HOly Ravioli--that made me laugh!! I LOVED it...but I have to say I would really love to see the video of you and your family performing this little number (Primary talent Show anyone?)

Jan said...

This was AWESOME!! I agree with Kristi - your family would probably be even funnier! Cracking me up -- and yup, can I sign you up for the Primary talent show???

Unknown said...

that was hilarous! I am a huge Harry Potter fan so I was a tad sad to see them blown up but gotta admit the ending would have sucked otherwise!