Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Lauren's Love

Lauren's first love is, and has always been, her horses. She's been riding for over 8 years and has been jumping them for 5 years. She has a natural talent with these animals, which results in her instructor assigning her certain horses to help train...her latest is Nettie, who she is fiercely loyal to, even when she is a naughty horse and refuses the jumps...It doesn't ruffle Lauren, she just drives her back and makes her do it again....I really enjoy going out and watching her...it's very peaceful out there, and she's a beautiful rider to watch. She would love to compete, but , unfortunately, many of the competition shows are on Sundays, which is not an option for our family, and I'm so proud of her for sticking to it, and never complaining about missing shows. She wants to have her own stables someday...maybe then I can learn to ride English...

No comments: