Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Halloween...Good Times...



Wyatt, I mean Vader has great light-saber skills....but abandons weapon and mask for candy!!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Sweet! I am so excited you guys are blogging!! I love these pictures of Wyatt--he is one fierce Darth Vader. Braden would be all over that Light Saber action!!

hoLLy said...

Hey Hackings! Its the Duenas family, remember us? It was SO fun stalking, I mean, looking through:) your blog! Your kids have grown so much over the past year and a half and are just adorable. Wyatt is so big now, I remember him toddling around in the nursery not too long ago:)You guys are an awesome family. Hope you don't mind if I mosey on over here once and a while to see what you guys are up to. Can I add you to my blog friends list? Take care~hoLLy

Fantastic Five said...

is there any candy left at your house? we have given ours the boot! wyatt was a great darth vader!