O.K., so, I've been trapped in my house for the past 10 days with a sick kid!...Poor Conor..started out with high fever, went into the croupe, then went into some other coughing something...all the while, having this 103+ fever...After chest x-rays, and blood work ( Which after getting his blood taken said," That was the TOTAL OPPOSITE of nice and peaceful!!!!"--he says the funniest things! :)) Thankfully had no Pneumonia, but has a nasty virus of some sort.
Now, I hate to see my kids sick as much as the next mom, ...but DANG!!! It has completely thrown me off my groove!!Gratefully, he is doing much better, and I am happy...oh SO happy to report that ALL of my kids are back in school today! Now maybe I can actually get something done!...Although, sometimes it's nice to have the kids around as an excuse as to why things DON"T get done! :)
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Hacking Child
Posted by
Hacking it up
at
9:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
yeah, kids are good to have around for blaming stuff on, aren't they? glad everyone is back in school so you can go out and get your steph-on! :)
I'm glad he's feeling better -- it's so hard when they are sick like that. Yay for Mommy-freedom!
That does stink. We did the pneumonia thing last winter with Jared...it stinks when they are that sick.
Glad to hear they are all back to school, and hope you are having fun! Lucky-duck....I'm years away from no kids in the house for even a short time...but when it happens it will be bittersweet...well, a little anyway!
Man, that stinks. I always feel bad for the kids when they're sick, but I think it's harder on the parents. Maybe that's b/c I'm a parent now---a little biased!
Poor little guy, but sooo glad he's feeling better and everyone is in school! And hooray for freedom :)
You're a good mommy! I saw Tiffany at the dance studio yesterday and we were both commenting on how great it is that you've joined the "cyber-space" world. I love your blog!
Ugh, we went through that crud a week or so before Halloween. Evie had a 103 fever for a week, too! And I HATE croup. It's like HELLO, are you going to DIE kid?! It is the worst...poor little Conor. Glad he's on the up and up now...just in time for the primary program :o)
Post a Comment