As Conor and Wyatt have been watching Chase do all of his scout stuff, they have been more than a little excited to jump on the bandwagon...Conor has continued to ask, on a daily basis," when do I get to do scouts?"....and ,"it's not fair that Chase gets to do scouts and not me!!!" So, finally, Lance got Conor the Tiger Cub book so that he could work on scout stuff too...It's been hard to get him to understand that we don't do the Tiger cubs at church, but he can still pass stuff off and get awards.As this was being explained to Conor, Wyatt piped up "Yeah! and I can do the Kitty Cubs!!"...I guess he just figured, the smaller you are, the smaller the animal you get to be in scouts...what a cutie....I hope they can stay this enthusiastic about it until they get their Eagles!!! But I won't hold my breath :) 
Sunday, November 11, 2007
3 brothers
Posted by
Hacking it up
at
10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Way to scout it up already, Conor! You gotta love that kind of enthusiasm!! And oh my, that Wyatt and his Kitty Cub Scouts is so stinkin adorable! What a smarty he is to think that up all on his own.
that picture is so cute. i can't wait to have boys someday(if we ever do:) and how cute that wyatt said that!
Ah, I LOVE your boys! How sweet are they? I love it that Chase loves Cubs and I love it that the little guys want to do their own thing as well. This made me SMILE.
i love that boy. wyatt is my little boyfriend.
oh, that is sweet! wyatt could really write his own handbook. i don't see a problem with that! that is a cute pic.
Post a Comment