Monday, November 26, 2007

BLOG-HOG


As many of you may have noticed, I haven't posted anything as of late....this is because we have here in our house, a BLOG-HOG. Lance (a.k.a.-blog-hog) has taken it upon himself to take over the very blog he has teased me about spending too much time on! Ironic, isn't it? :)
Anyway, we had a great Thanksgiving, as I hope all of you did! I'll post the pics. soon! Until then, enjoy whatever the"blog-hog" posts! :)

3 comments:

hoLLy said...

lol! you are such a funny couple. i love reading your stuff. even the blog hogs stuff:) i made joey get his own blog. i'm mean like that. now when i want to spend some time posting/stalking, he does the same! he enjoys it too.

100 Percent Cottam said...

hee hee, yeah lance! get your own blog! just kidding! i love hearing from both of you, of course. you're seriously funny folks.

Jan said...

You guys are the best. Love reading what both of you have to say -- and love the comments too. Blog hog, huh? Still laughing.