O.K., so I've been getting a lot of guff for the way I drive my FJ off-road....words like,"CRAZY!" or,"WILD WOMAN!",or "MANIAC",come flying out of their mouths when they have the privilege of off-roading with me. So, I decided to include a video of me in action, to dispel these rumors...you be the judge....
Thursday, November 15, 2007
4x4 Princess
Posted by
Hacking it up
at
9:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
wow! how did you survive all that? :) that was hilarious-thanks for a good laugh today!
Go Steph! Still laughing out loud. You're nuts!
Crap, I've always known you were a crazy wild woman, and a maniac to boot!
Awesome driving, and whoever was running that camera....I see an Oscar coming.
What was the most amazing, on your part, was how you ducked down so far in the cab that we couldn't even see you, and since when can you hold your breath for so long underwater?! WOW!
Next time you go 4-wheeling, gimme a call. I'm in!
oh, my girl, you are hilarious! actually, i can picture you doing that! :)
That was awesome!! :) I can't believe what a maniac you are behind the wheel?!
I know which blog to come to if I am needing a good laugh :)
Post a Comment