Wednesday, November 7, 2007

So many princesses, so little time....Me and fellow Disney-loving pal Natalie ( her husband wore a big hairy gorilla suit...another beauty and the beast thing..) Me and the girls, I mean Belle (Madi) and Cinderella (Lauren)

Me and my Beautiful decorating buddy Candice.....She was a bit miffed, because there were two other young girls wearing her same costume...big deal right?...but she definitely looked the most royal!


8 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

ah, cute! that was fun, being twinners. let me know next time you're wearing yours and i'll wear mine. {like out to dinner, the movies, target...whatever.} :)

Kellie said...

Is this the same costume you wore 18 years ago for Halloween when we lived at the Glenwood!!!

Kristi said...

You guys look so ADORABLE at Halloween!! I loved the Princess dresses nd only wish I had one myself :)

Anonymous said...

It is easy to recognize the REAL princesses!

Jan said...

I do think you and Natie should meet at Target in your Snow White outfits -- it would be awesome!

Fantastic Five said...

i say we go to lunch next week in our costumes. i wonder how people would respond? ya know, go pick up some crepes in our gowns? ps. thanks for posting the picture where i am not smiling. i told you my teeth look yellow next to yours.

jenlinmin said...

Who kidnapped Lauren and replaced her with a teenager? Unbelievable!

jenlinmin said...

Okay, I didn't realize it wouldn't post my last name... this is Jenny Miner. Susan gave me your blog address... I miss my Austin friends so much!!!