Wednesday, November 28, 2007

That's our little Honey-Buns!

I'm going to get in so much trouble for this one.....

4 comments:

Lance said...

Oh that is so wrong. My eyes are still burning.

Prepare for battle you assassin of blog hogs!

Fantastic Five said...

I love the part where lance is rubbing his belly with his tongue out. That was a perfect pic for those moves. Lance is lookin' hot! This must have been before the fab to flab program begaN!

Unknown said...

I'm really not sure that is something that I wanted to see....I have a feeling I may never be able to get those images out of my head.I could possibly be damaged for life....

andrea said...

oh...my...

my...oh...my...

I think you may have a war on your hands now.

I'm really trying to put my feelings upon seeing that into words. But they just are not forming...

oh...my...