Try to tell me these aren't the cutest dishes...just try...and I love these ornaments! The red, green, and white ones could go on my upstairs tree, and the snowflake bling could go on my downstairs tree, in the front room...I will have four trees this year...I'm a decorator remember? Besides, two of them are small....then all the kids get one, or two in their rooms....I can't help myself! I found all of these treasures at the Company Store.


Thursday, November 15, 2007
All I want for Christmas is....
Posted by
Hacking it up
at
10:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So, so cute! I want three of each :) You've got an eye for these things!!
You do have an eye -- a real gift. It will be beautiful - -and my house will look the same as it always does!
ooh, i do love those dishes! super, super cute.
Post a Comment