Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Lance's new "Do"

Honestly...WHO lets this guy out of the house?


Lance borrowed Candice"s hair extensions, after all they were the right color...I think he looks, ummm...like a red-haired ( red-neck) Yanni...I think I'd prefer him bald over this do....

5 comments:

andrea said...

hmmm....he was always such a handsome fellow....


what happened?

;0)


p.s. I hate word verification...;)

Kristi said...

Very, very nice. :) He really knows how to work those extensions!

hoLLy said...

that is hilarious!

Jan said...

Love the hair -- maybe he could wear it to Primary some Sunday? The kiddoes would love it!

Fantastic Five said...

if you ever wanna borrow the extensions, give me a call, you have my number! especially if steph is into that sort of thing! sometimes we need to mix it up in a marriage. its cool, you don't even need to tell me about it. i will just give them to you, really you could keep em! .........no really i insist!