What all's goin' on in Texas!
Congrats to Chase who earned his Wolf badge yesterday at pack meeting!!! Way to go Chase!!
Way to go Chase!!!Love,Grandma & Grandpa Harwood
Oh the fun of scouting...I'm looking forward to it... :)Good job to Chase....only a few hundred more things to do before that big Eagle.And credit to mom, dad, and the den leaders too! ;)
Yay for Chase!! He is the MAN!! I'm prouf of him!
Whoops -- that would be PROUD!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Way to go Chase!!!
Love,
Grandma & Grandpa Harwood
Oh the fun of scouting...I'm looking forward to it... :)
Good job to Chase....only a few hundred more things to do before that big Eagle.
And credit to mom, dad, and the den leaders too! ;)
Yay for Chase!! He is the MAN!! I'm prouf of him!
Whoops -- that would be PROUD!!
Post a Comment