Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April's Fools

April Fools Day!
I love a good prank! Every year I think I'm going to do great things, but always find myself unprepared...there's still time though!

For some fun tricks to play on your family, click on,
Family Fun April Fools jokes

Here are some videos of some very funny pranks!
Have a great day!---those of you in Utah, steer clear of my sister! She's the Queen of April Fools jokes!!! :)
(glad I don't live there...)



This ball is full of cement....


This is free makeover day in the mall









7 comments:

Helen said...

I hate April fools day but those are all very funny.
Carey's kids were a nervous wreck on Sunday telling us that they were not going to sleep or eat anything their mother gave them.Jaxson said "I dont't care how sick school lunch is at least it will be safe".

Anonymous said...

All very good reasons for me to stay home in bed with my doors locked today. I shudder to think what my sister will come up with today. And she will.

Chelsey said...

Those are funny! Thanks for those steph and have a great day.

Fantastic Five said...

where the crap do you find this stuff? a good laugh anyways. i have heard to stay clear of our sister on a day like today. i am sure you will have some stories.

Jan said...

I have to say that I didn't even remember that it was April Fools Day -- maybe I'd better try to pull something on Mark when he comes home!

Carey said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha - good times! I took it easy on my family and friends this year. But just watching them be nervous paranoid wrecks was joke enough for me. I did remove the slats from underneath my boys beds. Jaxson didn't seem to phased, McKay pretended like nothing had happened and laid on his caved in mattress reading. When asked if there was a problem with his bed, he said, "nope". I already have things in the works for next year however. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha (forgive me a cruel chuckle)

Diane said...

I love pranksters! I still have not grown up and love it! My friends truly appreciate my lack of maturity when it comes to practical jokes.