
Congratulations to Lancey-Pants!!!
Yesterday, Intel awarded Lance for having the
most U.S. Patents granted in 1 year out of
everyone at the Austin Design center. He had
three patents granted in the past year! Bringing
his grand total to 10 U.S. Patents! ..with more
being reviewed even as we speak :)
Good job sweetie!!!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Patent pending...
Posted by
Hacking it up
at
8:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Wow, that's amazing!!! Good Job Lance. Smartie Pants!!!! I'm excited you're coming here again. That was fun the last time. Maybe we can get the twins to join us again. :) I'm SURE that camp ground will be just fine when you get here. The water has already dropped probably 5 feet and the camp ground is visable again. It's so hot in the summer we'll all be praying for MORE rain. Cam and I can reserve about 8 discount tickets for you. Maybe we can find a babysitter and work the same show. :) We're in opposite casts this year. I'm very excited to see you again. (Maybe I can talk you into teaching me how to make my blog cute. :>)
That's impressive, Lance! Great job!!
well, dadgum! nice work, lance!!!
WOW! thats awesome! congrats lance!
Good job Lancy-pants! Maybe he could come up with a patent for some kind of closet organizational thing for people whose husbands pull everything out of closets and sell dressers for $10 while their wife is napping? Just a thought! :) Tell Lance good job from us!
Yay for Lance. And now we know that if he ever needs to change his careers, he could always get a job as a game-show host. He was fabulous!!
That is so great! Congratulations!
WOW Lancy pants!! You are amaaaaazzzing! I always knew that you were freaking smart but this is VERY impressive. Congrats!
That is amazing Lance! Congrats! You are one smartie-pants kind of guys! Great job!
Way to go Lance.. We are all Proud to call you Family.
muy impressivo--what exactly does he patent? or does he just help people to do it? with intel i'm thinking something computerish, but you never know.
anyway, congrats to lance! his real calling should be twilight cliff-notes writer :)
HIP-HIP-HOORAY!! Wow that's impressive....Congratulations!!!
What?! Is he some kinda genius or somethin'? I always here about how smart he is and how he designed or invented this or that. Nice job Lance!
Post a Comment