I need to get caught up on my tags...
this one's from my sis-in-law Megan
She knows there's a LOT of weird things
about me...it was hard to cut the list
down to just six, but here they are:
1) I need fresh moving air at all times.
Even if I'm cold, I have to have the ceiling fan
on when I go to bed. In the car...I have the
vents shooting right at my face. I come by this
odd quirk honestly though...my mom is the same way....
Thanks mom! :)
2) I put deodorant on at least 3 times a day.
Hey! It's hot and sometimes very humid
down here and I don't like to stink...In the summer
I even keep a travel sized one in my purse....
just in case!
3) I love to scare the crap out of my kids...
and their friends...
and people at the front door....
When my kids have friends over, I'll bang
on the door while I very quickly open it, while
yelling, "What 'cha doin'?!!??"...they jump and
scream every time! Their friends laugh,...
my kids roll their eyes.
I do the same thing when someone I know,
or on rare occasion DON'T know, comes and
rings the doorbell or knocks on the door...I
bang on it really hard with my fists before opening it.
I've made some of my friends pee a little in their pants,
and there is often a blood curdling scream accompanying it...
I just love that.
And even though I always do this to the Home Teachers,
they keep coming.... :)
4) I don't really enjoy eating out very much,
which is a problem, because I really don't
enjoy cooking very much either...I'd rather just eat candy.
5) I'm obsessed with keeping my feet looking nice.
I do my own mini-pedicures every time I get out of the shower...
this may be because I live in flip flops and don't like ugly feet...
6) I don't like my food to touch each other.
each thing has its place on my plate...
and that's where they stay until I eat them.
Got weird quirks? Go ahead and share 'em!
Monday, April 28, 2008
6 weird things about me....even though there's more...
Posted by
Hacking it up
at
9:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
the fact that you've made small children pee just made me like you even more.....
btw, i made one of my little sister's friends cry by doing that once. i also am obsessed with how my feet look, but i pay someone to do the pedicures, so it gets MUY expensivo.
All good things to know about you. The ability to make your friends pee is a goodie. I am the same way with my feet and food.
You have the be the funniest and most exciting mom I know. You are hilarious Steph!
great quirks! i love it!
Loved your list, Steph. Now I know to be careful when I knock on your door.
I just love ya, Steph!
I love your quirks--I like that you put deodorant on a lot give yourself a mini-pedi. Just don't look at my feet. :) Nolan loves to scare kids & adults alike as well--I would for sure pee myself if I knocked on your door (I have a weak bladder):)
my feet are ugly. so you would hate them. i've never had a pedicure of any kind because i don't even want the pedicurist(is that a word?) to laugh or gag.
Post a Comment