Well, first of all I have an update on Lance's
U.S. Patent status...He just received notification
about 2 more that have been granted...bringing
his grand total to 12!! All of these patents have been for things...programs...whatever you call them in
computer-nerd world...in the Intel chips --no, not potato--
but, the microprocessors . He's helped design the
chips since the pentium processor...I think...
Anyway---Good Job sweetie! You are such a great
and talented computer nerd! :) Love you!
NEXT...and please bear with me as I continue my
bragging streak...
Awhile ago I posted that Madi's poem was selected
for publication...Well, we received the book today!
She's officially been published! 
Here she is with the book! (don't worry grandmas
and grandpas...we got a copy for each of you too!)
...And here she is pointing to her poem
on page 406! (do you think I'm an overly proud mama?)
Foe those of you who didn't get to read it before,
Here it is again! Madi, you are such a talented
girl! We are so proud of you and know that you'll
succeed in everything you put your amazing mind to!
(Clearly she takes after her dad!)
Love you Madi! Great job!
Monday, April 21, 2008
More Bragging...
Posted by
Hacking it up
at
10:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Way to go Madi! I love a great poem. How fun to actually be published in a book. What a sweet poem it is too.
What a great accomplishment to have your poem published in a book, and what a sweet poem. You are doll. love ya
Hooray for Lance! Great job! Hoorah for Madi! That is awesome, you are such a talented girl! We love you guys and miss you!
I'm looking forward to my book then I can brag to,to everyone that comes to my house I'll show them Madi's poem.Way to go sweet pea. Also way to go Lance it pays to be a nerd sometimes.
Yay for Lance and Madi! And I think it's awesome that you're so proud of them both -- you should be!
Sa-WEET!
I love seeing all the success in your family.
Keep up the braggin'! What are blogs for?
can I add you to my sidebar? I love to read you everyday.
brag away, oh proud mother! you deserve it!!!
Yes Suzie!..I too will add you to mine!...and you too Mindi, If I may! :) Love you gals!
blogs are a safe place to brag-congrats!!
and you and the mild duds and popcorn- my kind of gal!
boy oh boy! y'all got lots to be proud of over there!
Fantastic poem! You have reason to be proud!
Post a Comment