So... SNL hasn't had anything particularly great
the last several years...until now!
Penelope is one of those people we have all
known--"the one-up-ers". Penelope's character
is played by Kristen Wiig and she's hilarious!
Enjoy!
Soo... I hope you all enjoyed that on my blog,
because I have the best blog in the world,
soo...I invented blogs, soo...I was pregnant
with my blog and gave birth to it in the baby
blog hospital, soo...I know more about blogs
than anybody else,soo...The president always
calls me to ask me questions about blogs,
soo...Actually, people from all over the world
comment on my blog,so...mine's more popular
than yours probably, so....
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
So...
Posted by
Hacking it up
at
10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Cody and I love Penelope!!! we die laughing every time that have her skits on SNL. Have you seen the one where she goes to driving school? "I'm best friends with all the muppets so..." So hilarous! That totally made my day.
Thanks for giving me a glimmer of hope for SNL. I quit watching it a few years back, because of the lame skits. This is so funny. Your blog is awesome...more peeps read mine..anywhoo.
Steph, you are so funny!
These days I only watch SNL for Penelope. How about the one at the auction where she grows a beard. Funny stuff.
SOOOO funny--i love that chick. did you see the one with christopher walken where she was sooooo excited about the surprise birthday party?? i couldn't stop laughing. i think she's the best actress on snl hands down.
That cracks me up! Love it!
So funny! I love that skit too!!
You make me laugh-- love it.
Oooohhh, Ryan and I are HUGE fans of Kristen...she is a genius! Have you ever seen the "2 A-holes" skits? They are so funny. Love Penelope, and LOVE SNL (it's one of our guilty pleasures!).
VERY FUNNY!! This is SO true. Especially in the industry that I'm in. SO many one-uppers that I encounter DAILY!!! Dang conceited entertainers. :)
whaa...
I had no idea SNL had anything good on. Thanks for sharing. I loved it-but so scary close to home. There was someone at a recent baseball meeting just like her. I didn't think she was serious.
hilarious!
we hadn't watched SNL in forever cuz its been sucking. thanks for turning us on to this actress-she is hilarious! i loved that sketch.
Post a Comment