Just an update:
The witch is dead!...at least, MOSTLY...dead....
I'm feeling MUCH better!!!
Thank you to all of you for your support and concern!
...and I would especially like to thank you for not dousing me in water!
I'm feeling MUCH better!!!
Thank you to all of you for your support and concern!
...and I would especially like to thank you for not dousing me in water!


12 comments:
I'm glad your not a witch anymore. I think she came to visit me yesterday. Cute background. When are you going to change mine?
yay!! love that picture with the ruby slippers. glad you are on the mend...
I'm glad you're doing better! Hopefully it won't come back this time! Love your background. I don't think I'm going to change mine for awhile because it took me forever to get the first one right!
I will never douse you in water - -no matter what! So glad you're feeling better - now we need some SUN!! Love you, Steph!
Steph you are one funny witch.....girl!
ding dong, for real! so glad you're feeling better.
Thank goodness! I'm so glad to hear it. I hope you continue to get better and better.
I am so glad you are feeling better, hopefully you will stay that way..
Hooray for feeling better. After all, if you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything. (Going along with the Princess Bride "Mostly Dead" quote). Cute new background!
yea! i'm happy for you steph. i bet life is so much better now!
Love my new background.Great job!
Thanks
(for the record, I never thought you were a witch) I am so glad you are feeling better!! Hooray!
Post a Comment