What all's goin' on in Texas!
Menopausal Women...what we have to look forward to...
Oh my heck! FUNNIEST thing I have ever seen. Ha ha ha ha I am still laughing out loud. That made my whole day! Thanks for the laugh!
I didn't know I was caught on tape. How embarrassing.
That is hilarious! Love it! I sometimes feel that when I'm driving, especially when I'm in the truck I feel invinsible and want to run over everyone!
OK, it told me it was no longer available. Now I"m bummed!!
menopausal??? I feel that way now with just plain PMS...I am in for a real treat!
I love it. I always tell Ray I wish I had a big bar on my car to just push people out of the way
Oh my gosh-That is totally hilarious!!! I needed that so much-I can always count on you for funny!!!
Hey, I got to see it this time. Loved it! That's me, you know!
That was awesome! "See? Like that..." I hope I cna pull that off one day :) Thanks for the laugh
oh my gosh I seriously just peed. That was HYSTERICAL!!!!Oh the things I have to look forward to :)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Oh my heck! FUNNIEST thing I have ever seen. Ha ha ha ha I am still laughing out loud. That made my whole day! Thanks for the laugh!
I didn't know I was caught on tape. How embarrassing.
That is hilarious! Love it! I sometimes feel that when I'm driving, especially when I'm in the truck I feel invinsible and want to run over everyone!
OK, it told me it was no longer available. Now I"m bummed!!
menopausal??? I feel that way now with just plain PMS...I am in for a real treat!
I love it. I always tell Ray I wish I had a big bar on my car to just push people out of the way
Oh my gosh-That is totally hilarious!!! I needed that so much-I can always count on you for funny!!!
Hey, I got to see it this time. Loved it! That's me, you know!
That was awesome! "See? Like that..." I hope I cna pull that off one day :) Thanks for the laugh
oh my gosh I seriously just peed. That was HYSTERICAL!!!!
Oh the things I have to look forward to :)
Post a Comment