Monday, April 28, 2008

Jewelry!!! FREE!!!!














I was reading one of my magazines today
and came across an article about free stuff
that's available on the internet that most people don't
know about. One of the sites listed had the word
"free jewelry" and that's all it took to get my attention!
I love jewelry! I'm particularly fond of rings!
Anywhooo, I checked it out and it turns out this
company will send you sterling silver and gemstone
jewelry for free!...except for shipping and handling of course :)
Still...$5.99 for some of these things is a good deal to me!
Why do they do it? It's all marketing. There's a catch of course.
Each item is shipped separately, so you pay $5.99 for each thing
individually, also, the rings come in only the size advertised.
Generally they are sizes 7,8,&9, which is great for me because
I have big hands! A size 7 will fit my ring finger, 8 & 9
will fit my middle finger. ANYWAY, it's pretty nice
looking, good quality stuff for the price! they carry
most birthstones and with mother's day coming...might
just make some great gifts!
It's addicting though! They switch the featured
items every 15 minutes, but they have something
you can click on that says, "what's coming up next"
and if you click to check those items, and give your
email address, they'll send you an email telling you
when you're desired item is available!
You can check out the link here
and here's some pics of some of their stuff!




























































































10 comments:

Mindi said...

thanks for giving my husband another reason to hate bloggers.
nice.
ps i am ALL OVER THIS.

tiburon said...

Does it turn your earlobes green?

andrea said...

ha-HA! They got another one addicted! I've seen this...never ordered, although I have wanted to...let me know how it goes!

TheSainOnes said...

I have been ordering from this place for the last 3 years. The only thing that is bad is that they are A LOT smaller than they look. I have never had anything turn me green. I love it.

100 Percent Cottam said...

you got me so hooked on this site! i was on it all last night. i haven't made my first purchase yet. what's wrong with me?! it's like, FREE and stuff.

Jan said...

I just read this in a magazine too -- looks cool.

LittlePartyof7 said...

I too have orderd a few things from this sight & have loved them. They have cute little girl things at times too! I've never ordered a chain from them, so if anyone ever does please let me know how good it is.

Carey said...

That is the perfect find for a jewelry lovin' gal like yourself! I will have to check it out.

Anonymous said...

I am afraid to check it out, but I know I won't be able to resist. And my birthday is coming up...I'm sure Eric would appreciate a little help. (And what's another year of me buying my own birthday present?) Actually, he suggested us getting a combined birthday gift of a generator. He's such a romantic!

Nat said...

I've gotten a pair of earing from there before and I love them, I haven't been on there for awhile, so thanks for the reminder. It really is good quality stuff for only the shipping price!!