
ONLY ONE MONTH LEFT!!!
May 22-My Indiana Jones is coming!!
I'm so excited, I can't even stand it!!
Have you EVER SEEN so many exclamation points?!!!
You can check it all out,at the
"official" Indiana Jones website, including a
countdown to opening day , HERE!!!
I just LOVE this guy...seriously...I'm not
even kidding a little...
The guys have their Angelina Jolie...
The gals have their Harrison Ford...
wow.
seriously.
Still looks good to me!
Check out this whip action!

Speaking of Bullwhips, and hats...That's one of the things
that first turned me on to Lance!...He went on
his mission to Australia and brought back with him
a Duster Coat (Think Man From Snowy River)
A hat..very much like Indy's, and a bullwhip that he
could swing around his head and crack that thing so loud,
it sounded like a gun going off!...I was impressed!...
He was so cool...my little brothers all went out and
bought cheap little versions of his bullwhip so they
could be like Lance!
Here's some pics. of MY Indy...
These are pictures from his mission...

...and these are from a trip we took with my whole extended
family right after we got engaged...

THAT'S a Hunk-A-Burnin' Love right there...
He and his bullwhip were a hit there too...
in fact my Aunt Jeanette decided to give it a try...
...she had good whipping skills....must have had
practice on her kids! hee,hee!
There is so much excitement about this movie,
I'm going to the midnight show ...by myself,
if I have to...
My kids are excited about it too...even more than
the movie, my boys are excited about the Lego
Indiana Jones game.
Cute li'l fella...
They've already got all the Indiana Jones Lego sets
SO, WE ARE READY!!!! WA-HOOO!!!
Any other Indy fans out there?
Check out the trailer!!!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Indiana Feva!
Posted by
Hacking it up
at
9:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
I am with you I can hardly wait for it to come out. Look how stinken fat I am in that picture, Holy Fat Cow.
I'll go to the midnight movie with you! Now the question is....are you coming here, or am I coming to TX?!
I also CANNOT WAIT!!!!!! I am gonna have to get that Indy Lego game too...hope my kids will play it! :)
love a man who's good with a whip....;)
I can't wait to see it, Harrison Ford is the classic who will always do a great job. One of my favorites is "Six Days Seven Nights".
I can't wait for this movie it will be great. We didn't go but I do remember my Mom talking about Lance and his Whip..
I am so excited I can't stand it! Love me some Indy :)
ooh, baby! i can't wait!!! you need to arrange a big movie par-tee for this. (and invite me, of course...) :)
It'll be here before you know it -- yippee for Indiana Jones!
Holy cow!! I work with Tracy and I have seem MOMMA LIHL quite a bit, but she sure doesn't look like herself in that picture!!
we can't wait for that movie!!!! and i also have to say that your hubby looks a lot like harrison ford(you scored steph!) he he. anyways, i remember joey and i talking about it when we lived in austin, how lance reminded us of someone and we couldn't figure out who and then i was like, "harrison ford!"
Post a Comment