Today is Chase's birthday!!! We are so happy he is in our family!! He has a great sense of humor and makes us all laugh!! He takes care of everyone around him and is an excellent artist! Have a great day Chase! We love you!!!
Happy Birthday Chase!! I didn't know your birthday was so close to Madi's!! We hope you had a great birthday and got all the toys you wanted! We miss you! Ethan had so much fun with you at Disney World. We had to buy him slip on shoes just like yours because he wanted to be as cool as you are! We love you!! See you in the summer.
Happy Birthday Chase!!! I think he is such a cute little guy!! I love the slideshow--especially the one of those three brothers together--you'r eone lucky mom! :)
Don't you love those birthdays so close together? My four kids are all within the same five weeks. Haven and Ryder are only a day apart. I sort of dread that time of year. There is such a thing as too much fun. All of your kids are so cute. Good job.
Love the slide show. You are a cute kid. Definitely one of a kind. You have such a cute personality and make us laugh. Hope your day was great. We love you!!!! Grandpa and grandma
hb to your darling childeee--btw, your "heck ya, i'm flippin mormon" tshirt is one of my very favorite side bar items i've seen so far in my blogging travels.....LOVE IT!
What a cute kid! Your boys are so handsome and look like they enjoy life to the fullest. Love the slide show. I'm trying to get my boys b-day pics into slideshow format for my blog and I guess I am a slow learner...keep messing it up. This was way cute!
12 comments:
Happy Birthday Chase!! I didn't know your birthday was so close to Madi's!! We hope you had a great birthday and got all the toys you wanted! We miss you! Ethan had so much fun with you at Disney World. We had to buy him slip on shoes just like yours because he wanted to be as cool as you are! We love you!! See you in the summer.
PS-What a handsome boy you are!!
Happy Birthday Chase! I can't believe you're 9 years old!!! You are such a great kid and we love you so much. Hope you had a great day yesterday!
Busy weekend at the Hackings for sure! Love that Chase - hope his BD was wonderful!
Happy Birthday Chase. It sounds like it has been very busy at your house. How fun. I hope you had a great day.
Happy Birthday Chase! it's sounds like your birthday was a blast! We love you and miss you!
Clayton,Angie and Adam
Sheesh...I didn't realize you had two so close! Worse yet, you chose to do this?! ;)
Ron and his next brother down have bdays a day apart....April 13th and 14th....I think they had to share a cake a couple times.
Hope you aren't all birthdayed out, and that they both had fun, I'm sure you made sure of it, you awesome mom!
Happy Birthday Chase! Nine is great!
Happy Birthday Chase!!! I think he is such a cute little guy!! I love the slideshow--especially the one of those three brothers together--you'r eone lucky mom! :)
Don't you love those birthdays so close together? My four kids are all within the same five weeks. Haven and Ryder are only a day apart. I sort of dread that time of year. There is such a thing as too much fun. All of your kids are so cute. Good job.
Love the slide show. You are a cute kid. Definitely one of a kind. You have such a cute personality and make us laugh. Hope your day was great.
We love you!!!!
Grandpa and grandma
hb to your darling childeee--btw, your "heck ya, i'm flippin mormon" tshirt is one of my very favorite side bar items i've seen so far in my blogging travels.....LOVE IT!
What a cute kid! Your boys are so handsome and look like they enjoy life to the fullest.
Love the slide show. I'm trying to get my boys b-day pics into slideshow format for my blog and I guess I am a slow learner...keep messing it up. This was way cute!
he is a handsome feller thats for sure! happy birthday chase! kids grow way too fast.
Post a Comment