Friday, March 21, 2008

Hippity-Hoppity Easter's on it's way!....

My sis-in-law sent me these, and I thought I'd pass a little Easter humor your way!
The kids don't have school today, so we're taking off in the trailer to go camping!
Have a great Holiday weekend!!








Here's some others I found...


These totally "cracked" me up! (hee, hee!)

...I don't think we'll be going to the White House Easter Egg roll this year....

Word...

Dang!...I hope that Easter Bunny doesn't come to our house....

6 comments:

Mindi said...

thanks for the laughs--i just ripped some of those off from you!!
happy easter to you--

Kellie said...

Thanks for the great cartoons! I laughed and laughed!

Jan said...

Still cracking up -- totally funny! Happy Easter!

Bethany said...

HAA!! SO FUNNY!! Happy Easter. I miss our cousin Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma's house. I think about it and all my cousins every year.

Hacking it up said...

me too Beth!!...I remember the pure sugar candy eggs with nickles and dimes taped to them for the egg hunt! I also remember your dad making those yummy little egg cakes! Fun memories! :)

hoLLy said...

those were so funnY! out of the cartoons, i thought the slipper one. that poor poor bunny is getting a rude awakening, unless he was gay then he would like it.

that was highly inappropriate holly.

i apologize. . .its late and i'm a little crazy right now. nope, not really. i am just crazy normally. its only 10pm.