Wednesday, March 5, 2008

FRUSTRATION

Today, I am having an EXTREMELY frustrating day.

See?
I have promised myself not to burden anyone with my frustrations as of late anymore.
I'm done....and I mean with everything.
So to those of you good friends and family who have been at the listening end of my venting..this is great news for you!!!
Thank you.
I'm done.



On a happier note...My cousin Bethany
had this on her blog...and I love it so much , it makes me just want to stare at it all day...Maybe there's hope for the "Twilight "Movie yet....





12 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

ack, so sorry steph! you're welcome to vent anytime!

Jan said...

Sorry about your frustration -- let us know if we can help. Love you, Steph!

Chelsey said...

Hope everything is good steph, please call us for anything! love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I don't know why you are frustrated but I want to know! Please, please vent! It's good for you.

I am loving the twilight picture. Wow!

Kellie said...

Please share! Venting is great for the soul.

I also love the Twilight picture. I had been pretty disappointed with the casting and I'm hoping the movie is good!

Carey said...

I am always happy to listen to you vent, so don't ever be sorry for that. And, I think the Edward they chose is hideous, I don't much like Bella either. Why the *@!? didn't they call me when they were casting this?

andrea said...

So sorry about the frustration! I hope today is better....and vent away...

As for Twilight...I am not impressed with the casting...but I also don't know alot about most of the actors, so maybe they can pull it off...I am not all that into it. GASP! I am trying to finish the 3rd book right now....but it really is not hard for me to put it down. Can't put my finger on why...I'm just not a huge fan like, well, everyone else?!

I guess I just finished off the chapter where a certain character was trying to seduce another...and it ticked me off that my THIRTEEN year old was reading something like that.

Hacking Highlights said...

You never vent to me, so you can send me a long email of all your troubles. Hopefully they will be all washed away next week in Disney World. I looked up the weather and it looks fabulous! Probably just like what Texas weather is like right now, but for us in the Artic, we are salivating over the idea of feeling the sun on our faces!!! ...So you are really bringing costumes to Disney World? You are too funny!

Lance said...

I love you and hope you're feeling better!

I hate to ruin the movie for everyone, but I got my hands on the script:


Edward: I hate Bella.

Bella: I love Edward. Oh his eyes! What should I do? Whine, whine, whine.

Edward: OK, I don't hate you, I just have no self-control (typical guy), oh, and I want to kill you.

Bella: I love Edward. Oh his eyes! What should I do? Whine, whine, whine.

Jacob: I love Bella too, but I want to kill her. And Edward.

Edward: I want to kill Jacob.

Bella: I love Edward and Jacob. Oh their eyes! What should I do? I know, I'll led both of them on and just whine the entire time.

Edward: Look, I'm shiny!

Jacob: Look, I'm strong!

Bella: Whine, Whine Whine.


Luckily, Steph isn't distracted by Edward or Jacob since she has a hunk like me!

Hacking it up said...

OH! That is so not funny.


OK actually it's very funny...why don't you publish your cliff notes to the entire "Twilight" series Lancy pants and then we can be bagillionaires like Stephane Meyer...



BTW-I love Edward.

Jacobs a dog.

Fantastic Five said...

Lance, you kill me. I love this picture of them and it gives me total hope! When will December finally be here?

Steve said...

Where can I get those cliff notes???? That is hilarous Lance-o-Lot.