Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Break...last of it...promise!!!

SERIOUSLY!!!! I very much enjoyed this trip, and I enjoy looking at all of the pics.....but, SERIOUSLY!!!
This WILL be the last post with spring break pics!! Thank You for your patience! ...Just think, I COULD have posted all 700 pictures plus video!..Yikes!!!


We loved the nighttime "Spectro Magic" parade...still...I miss the old downtown electrical parade...it had the best music!

this mountain?...
..opened up to the scary monster from Fantasia...Rraaarrr!!!
The boys did their part to light up the night with their trusty mini-light sabers...

Disney Gardens...ahhh!
I want all of these in my yard.

...I wonder if Antonio can do that...









These are just some pics from our dinners we had...."leftovers", if you will...:)

The very best meal we had BY FAR, was at the "California Grill"!
It 's on the Fifteenth floor of Disney's Contemporary Hotel .("Contemporary" is code for ugly)
I am not a big Steak person, but DANG!! That was good!...as good as Ruth's Chris' steaks..which is the only place I'll eat one...which only happens about once a year since they're so expensive...
Everyone's meals were delish..even my kids ate all of their food and then raved about it...Those Disney peoples must have some magic powder they put in their food...I gotta get me some!!!
Here's the view from the balcony up there...
Space Mountain
The rest of the Magic Kingdom...there's my house....

After dinner we got to go out on the balcony and watch the fireworks over Disney World
Oooooo!!!...AHhhh!!


These are from when we ate at the "Crystal Palace" with Pooh and friends!

T-I-Double-Ga-Rrr! That spells Tigger!
I heart Tigger...

...everybody loves Tigger....cuz Tiggers are wonderful things

Caleb LOVED POOH!!! He was not even afraid of him!...so, WHY is he so afraid of me?!? I'm a tubby little chubby all stuffed with fluff...

See?...

No one can be un-cheered by a Pooh...
Here's a picture of everyone with Eeyore...not that anyone cares...
And Piglet wraps things up...he's not really all that small-ish...

Later we took a trip to the Princess Room...Why?...Well, so people could meet me in person of course...just kidding...
Here's what the girls do in the princess room...

Here's what boys do in the princess room...

..light saber fights...it was a miracle I got Chase in there at all!...he doesn't do "girl" things...

I don't know why I can't get a "normal" smile out of anyone when it comes to picture time...


...oh...never mind...I know why...

Other random acts of Goofiness....
....actually, that's not what I meant...

Lance and his "mini-me"

At MGM...I mean..."Hollywood Studios"...they had all of the original costumes from several movies...this was Chase's favorite...of course...

Here"s me in the morning... MAC Studio Fix make up...I tell ya what...it does WONDERS!!!



...OK....
The three troublemakers...I mean musketeers...


It started raining a bit our last day there...good thing I had an umbrella...


...Madi didn't...too bad for her...she probably gets great reception with those ears though...




Back at the Wilderness Lodge, if you ask for Ketchup, everyone in the restaurant has to bring theirs over to you

Also at the Lodge...life guards in parkas?!?...man, it was raining, but not that bad.....babies...what if they actually had to jump into the pool?...they might get wet!


Here's where Madi's curly hair got the best of her again...her hair elastic got caught...again...yes, it happens ALL of the time!...I finally had to cut it out with a steak knife at the table...

All together now men!...



trying to find the perfect set of ears...
... found them!!!
..me too...


...there we go, exposing our true identities again...



A great time was had by all!!!
...but all good things must come to an end....and you know what THAT means...






Back to the grind!

Time to go home!
...there's my ride...

9 comments:

Kellie said...

Another round of fantastic pictures. You have really made me want to go back to Disney World! I love the last picture of Cinderella's carriage. Beautiful!

100 Percent Cottam said...

your commentary has me rolling in they aisles, lady! :) looks like an amazing, amazing trip!

Jan said...

Thanks for sharing your fabulous trip with us -- I so loved seeing the pics and reading the commentary. Awesome!

Diane said...

Steph, your family looks like a blast to be around. Very funny too! I loved the pics. Beautiful kids. I will have to remember to eat at the Contemporary since we never have found any food at Disney "Great".
Love it

Linda said...

Looks like your family had a great time! Cute, cute kids! It's so fun to check out your blog!

Linda (Jenn's mom)

Carey said...

Hallooo (keeping with the Disney thing, just thought I'd quote Tigger). Such cute pictures, it looks like it was soooooo much fun! I'm glad you were able to find your princess ears!

Unknown said...

Hey Steph! It looks like you guys had soooooo much fun!!! I'm jealous I've never been there it's definitley on the list of places Clayton and I want to take Adam! I love all the posts and pics you put on from the vacation you have the cutest family! We love you guys!

Nat said...

Loved seeing all the pictures! Your family is so fun to photograph it looks like! Love the silly faces.

hoLLy said...

i love your commentaries too:) that looks like it was an AWESOME trip! you got some great pictures. you are such a fun family!