Sunday, March 2, 2008

Disney Dreams

The Countdown!!!
We are leaving for Disney World EXACTLY 1 week from TODAY!!!!!
We are so excited to meet Scott and Megan there for a week!!
The girls and I have vowed to bring our costumes from Halloween, to wear for a day..seriously!
I always wanted to have that job! So we have hired ourselves. and we are going to do it.

How do you think we measure up?

I'm not sure I can handle the prissy hand thing....but I've definitely got the wave down.

We need a Sleeping Beauty...Ireland? Do you have a Sleeping Beauty costume? And Actually, Megan, the girls and I were thinking, you could wear Lauren's Cinderella costume (Yes it will totally fit you..), and Lauren will be Pocahontas!( Or Giselle...she's still trying to decide...)
I'm not even kidding about this...It's the year of a million dreams after all...

These are Disney's new "Year of a Million Dreams" portraits by Annie Leibovitz..aren't they stunning?...I think I had a better chance at competing with the other gals...





10 comments:

Hacking Highlights said...

We are so excited too!!! Ethan and Ireland ask me about 5 times a day, "Now how many days until we go to Disney World?" Yeah!!! It is about 15 degrees here....blasted cold!!! If we ever thought there was a chance we'd stay here after Scott is done...there is not a chance now! We can't wait to wear short sleeves and shorts and see the sun!!! Scott has been working like a dog too, so it is a much needed vacation!! About the costumes, your kidding right? Ha Ha!

Hacking it up said...

megan- NO I am NOT kidding!!!!

Kellie said...

I'm excited for you! We haven't been to Disney World for about 4 years and it's time to go back! Have lots of fun and I DARE you to do the princess thing (even though I know you will :)

Anonymous said...

That is so great! I hope you guys have an amazing time. How could you not? And I just love those pictures! The costumes are beautiful. Are you prepared to give autographs and be followed by adoring fans?

And thanks for your kind words on my blog. We will have to chat for real sometime soon.

hoLLy said...

i think it would be awesome to dress up in princess costumes at disneyworld! you rock! i think you should pretend to really be one of the princesses and then charge people for your autographs and pictures. he he.

Nat said...

Steph you make a pretty good snow white, I think I might just think you were the real thing. That sounds like so much fun. Can't wait to see all the fun pictures when you get back.

Chelsey said...

You guys are BEAUTIFUL princesses. You will make all the others lose their jobs! I'm so excited for you to there, how fun will that be! We'll be expecting pictures.

Jan said...

We had such a good time at Disneyland - you will have a ball in Florida. And wear those costumes -- WEAR THEM.

100 Percent Cottam said...

you guys are going to have an amazing time! you will be SO cute in your costumes - and you won't be alone! we saw soooo many kids in costumes. not so many adults, but if anyone can pull it off! :)

Unknown said...

How fun what a great family trip! I think you will all look dazzling in your princess costumes..be prepared to sign lots of autographs! I love those portraits of the Disney characters their stunning!