OK...Sooooo...Here are yet MORE pictures....bear with me, I must document it all because this is my journal-ish after all...
Here's pics from Disney's Hollywood Studios...Used to be MGM, but I guess it's not now, because every time I referred to it as such...I was corrected...
We started the day out with the Indiana Jones stunt show!


Remember how good the Jack Sparrow was at Magic Kingdom?...This Indy impersonator?....not so much.... Of course , I don't think anyone can measure up to my Indy!....(except you Lance...) :)
The boys tried out...Conor...so serious!!!...wouldn't want to cross that guy!
Chase definitely has the Harrison Ford smirk goin' on!!Next we went to a galaxy...not too far away...for Star Tours..and Star Wars
This Imperial Walker crept up on the boys...
Uh-OH!! He's coming this way!...
Just in the nick of time, Conor jumps in with his super-Jedi strength....and a little bit of the force...and saves Wyatt from certain destruction!Wyatt impressed with his brother's abilities, decides to join the Jedi Training Academy, so that he too could learn the ways of the Jedi
First he is outfitted with the customary Jedi Robe..
Next, he is issued his Jedi weapon...the Light-Saber!After some intense training for like...5 minutes...who should appear?...
Darth Vader the Sith Lord!
Wyatt wastes no time in activating his light saber and taking immediate action!!
It is a fierce fight, however, Lord Vader is no match for a Jedi on his tippy toes!!
There is much celebration and congratulations from everyone, including C-3PO...
...and R2-D2He is then inducted into the Star Wars Hall of Fame with other heroes of the Republic...
...Like me and Lauren....I might be blue, but Hey! I got my pre- baby stomach back!!!Lauren makes a pretty convincing Padme eh?...but I told her next time she needs to wear a shirt under that outfit...
Lance and Madi are not ones to be reckoned with!...especially Lance..I think that's his "I'm trying to use the force" look...
...and finally our hero Wyatt next to Conor One-Kanobi...nice facial hair dude. 
Meanwhile, in another galaxy...
High School musical!!
High School musical!!
She got to go up and dance with them!...they were all in it together :)
Next on the agenda..."Tower of Terror!"
...and here are all of the wussy-baby-girls that wouldn't ride it.... notice I am NOT in the picture! (I'm the one taking it..I'm against being dropped 13 floors)
However, I DID go on this one!..Mucho Funno!!More Disney shows...
This was Lances favorite...I think it took him back to the good ol' Corvette Racing School days...
...I just know the whole time he was watching this he was thinking,"Oh, I could totally do that!"
Me and the girls' fav was
Beauty and the Beast




..and then we end the evening with "Fantasmic!"




Even Jedis get bushed...Wyatt fell asleep standing up on the shuttle back to the hotel...


11 comments:
You guys had a blast -- such fun! Loved the pics of all you little Jedis.
You guys totally pull off the Star Wars look. I would not even try to fight against Wyatt, he looks like he knows what he is doing!
oh i'll bet those boys were dying with all the star wars stuff! and three cheers for skipping the tower of terror. i about lost my lunch and felt sick the rest of the day. never again!!!
May the farce be with you!!!
Wow, it looks like all of the kids (big & little - Steph) had a fantastic time. Tell Wyatt to use his Jedi powers the next time you go to Seaworld and tell them at the admissions gate "A dollar will suffice" - I'm sure they are weakminded enough that it will work.
Fun times....they changed the name of MGM? How dumb. I won't change calling it that, just to make them happy. What're they gonna do? Kick me out?! Not after giving them my bajillion bucks and my firstborn to get in their stinkin' amusement park!
I love that park the most...fun rides, fun times. Loving that Wyatt did the Jedi Training...Nicole and Jared did it at Disneyland and LOVED IT!
Loved, loved and laughed out loud at your Jedi pictures. By the way Lance, have you thought about growing your hair out and feathering it? Classic. You all looked like you had a fantastic time. And Steph, your commentary is the best! You are TOO funny!
I have to agree, those star wars pictures were pretty impressive! Your family has so much fun together! What a fun trip
I'm so sad that we didn't stay for the Hollywood studios day!! It looks so fun and Ireland and Ethan would have LOVED it!! Next time! Great pictures!!
Those are about the cutest Indie's & Star Wars characters I've ever seen-You have such dang cute kids! How fun for you guys to see all of this-I'm glad we get to check it all out on your blog! Love you guys!
It's fun seeing your pictures and how they are nearly identical to ours from November when we went. Such a great vacation, right? Cute fam.
sleeping standing up-proof that the boy had a great time:) i loved that rock n roller coaster too. it was definitely a funno ride. i can't wait to go to disney again soon! your pictures are making me anxious.
Post a Comment